Indivo X Alpha 3 (0.8.3) Release Notes
 Quick Overview
The Indivo X 0.8.3 release is an alpha release, meant for developers only, with a primary focus on connecting data from external sources to Indivo, and providing additional API features for app developers.. Though the architecture for security is in place, it has not been thoroughly reviewed for security. It should not be used used in production.
- Indivo X backend server
- Indivo X UI server
- Indivo X Python Client Library
- Indivo X Problem List Sample App
- Mock Hospital
- Indivo Hospital Connector
 What's New in this Release
- Indivo carenet support has been improved. For more information please see Indivo_API
- Autonomous apps are now supported with a much clearer authorization approach, see Indivo_Authentication#Autonomous_Apps
- messaging from apps to records, including attachments that can be saved to the record.
- For a complete listing please see the change log: ChangeLog:_Alpha_2_to_Alpha_3
 Some Things You Should Know
- The Indivo Python Client contains a WADL file that is in its infancy: we're trying to specify the entire REST API in this file, so that stubs and tests can be generated automatically. This isn't done, and we're not generating our own stubs from this WADL file just yet, but it's there to get going.
- Because of licensing restrictions, we are not able to distribute SNOMED and UMLS concept codes, so the codingsystems functionality is not very developed right now. We've explained this in greater detail in the HOWTO:_install_Indivo_X.